7 Things to Say to a Child Who Fights Our BoundariesAugust 8, 2018
- A failing grade DOESN’T mean YOU are a failure.
- A good number of our talents CAN’T be graded.
- Regardless of your grade, God has a PURPOSE in your life.
- EVERY person has a spiritual gift.
- Your parents (We) still LOVE you, even when your grade isn’t that great.
- Your teachers AREN’T evil. Grading students is just part of their job.
- God loves you, whether you get good grades or bad grades. GUARANTEED.
- Let’s look at your schedule, does it allow enough time for your homework?
- Every teacher has a tutoring session in her/his schedule. Let’s find out what time.
- You are smart enough to ask questions. You are strong enough to ask for help.
Click here for book about this topic.